Invisalign Port Macquarie
Everybody wants a perfect smile, but a lot of us need help getting there. More and more people are having success with Invisalign clear aligners.
About Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners straighten teeth with a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners, custom-made especially for your teeth.
As you replace each aligner once every two weeks, your teeth will gradually move – little by little, week by week, towards the desired position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign improves your smile without disturbing your life.
Benefits of Invisalign
Avoiding “metal mouth” isn’t the only reason to choose clear aligners.
Here are some more benefits of Invisalign:
- Clear. It’s almost invisible, so it’s not obvious when you smile
- Removable. Can be removed when eating or cleaning your teeth
- Fast treatment period. Usually doesn’t take any longer to complete treatment than normal braces, and may even be faster
- Requires fewer visits to the dentist’s office
- Comfortable. Moves teeth more gradually than traditional braces, which may lead to less discomfort
How your Invisalign treatment plan is made
Even before your clear aligners are made, a lot of powerful technology goes into shaping your new smile.
Combine that with your dentist’s expertise, and you get a precise digital plan just for you.
- Smile scan. No gross teeth moulds. Your dentist quickly captures an accurate 3D image of your teeth using the iTero Element® scanner.
- Mapping the shifts ahead. Your dentist works to fine-tune every shift using ClinCheck® software — built on the power of data from 6 million smiles.
- Smile preview. Your dentist can show your new smile before you even get started.
How Custom Aligners are Made
Clear aligners are manufactured using industry-leading technology based on your customised treatment plan.
- From Digital to Physical. Once your final digital plan is achieved, your custom aligners are made using our state-of-the-art printing process.
- Precise and Personal. Everything is made out of precision and individualised patient comfort.
- Trimmed for You! Everyone’s gumline is unique, which is why each of the aligners is individually trimmed.
- Checked for Quality. When your smile is at stake, quality is everything. Each one of your unique clear aligners is assessed to reach our high-quality standards.
Living with Invisalign
You’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as recommended by your dentist. You’ll probably schedule check-ups every 6-8 weeks to check your progress.
Fewer dental appointments mean more time to enjoy life.
When wearing new sets of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort during the first few days, which is totally normal.
At-Home Care for your Aligners
Wash your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean.
- Clean your aligners before wearing, and when removing them.
- Soak your aligners in denture cleaner and the official Invisalign cleaning crystals.
- Brush and floss your teeth before wearing your aligners.