Everybody wants a perfect smile, but a lot of us need help getting there. More and more people are having success with Invisalign clear aligners.
About Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign clear aligners straighten teeth with a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners, custom-made especially for your teeth.
As you replace each aligner once every two weeks, your teeth will gradually move – little by little, week by week, towards the desired position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign improves your smile without disturbing your life.
Benefits of Invisalign
Avoiding “metal mouth” isn’t the only reason to choose clear aligners.
Here are some more benefits of Invisalign:
- Clear. It’s almost invisible, so it’s not obvious when you smile
- Removable. Can be removed when eating or cleaning your teeth
- Fast treatment period. Usually doesn’t take any longer to complete treatment than normal braces, and may even be faster
- Requires fewer visits to the dentist’s office
- Comfortable. Moves teeth more gradually than traditional braces, which may lead to less discomfort
How your Invisalign treatment plan is made
Even before your clear aligners are made, a lot of powerful technology goes into shaping your new smile.
Combine that with your dentist’s expertise, and you get a precise digital plan just for you.
- Smile scan. No gross teeth moulds. Your dentist quickly captures an accurate 3D image of your teeth using the iTero Element® scanner.
- Mapping the shifts ahead. Your dentist works to fine-tune every shift using ClinCheck® software — built on the power of data from 6 million smiles.
- Smile preview. Your dentist can show your new smile before you even get started.
How Custom Aligners are Made
Clear aligners are manufactured using industry-leading technology based on your customised treatment plan.
- From Digital to Physical. Once your final digital plan is achieved, your custom aligners are made using our state-of-the-art printing process.
- Precise and Personal. Everything is made out of precision and individualised patient comfort.
- Trimmed for You! Everyone’s gumline is unique, which is why each of the aligners is individually trimmed.
- Checked for Quality. When your smile is at stake, quality is everything. Each one of your unique clear aligners is assessed to reach our high-quality standards.
Living with Invisalign
You’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as recommended by your Port Macquarie dentist. You’ll probably schedule check-ups every 6-8 weeks to check your progress.
Fewer dental appointments mean more time to enjoy life.
When wearing new sets of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort during the first few days, which is totally normal.
At-Home Care for your Aligners
Wash your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean.
- Clean your aligners before wearing, and when removing them.
- Soak your aligners in denture cleaner and the official Invisalign cleaning crystals.
- Brush and floss your teeth before wearing your aligners.
Invisalign in Port Macquarie
At Port Macquarie Dental Centre, we provide reliable orthodontic solutions to irregular bites and jaw alignments, including Invisalign.
Invisalign treatment for $7,499
We are located at 38 Buller St in Port Macquarie.